We specialise in the management of major refurbishment projects; establishing strong tenant liaison procedures, including the clients and tenants requirements in the design process, organizing and carrying out the work in a structured and efficient manner while showing sensitivity in dealing with individual tenants. These contracts would normally include multi-trade working.
Our understanding of the responsibilities of working in a tenants home and keeping them informed provides a solid foundation for a successful contract.
Our range of services to the housing association market includes the following:
• Joinery works
• Void clearance
• Pest control
Our major projects include:
• Kitchen and bathroom replacements
• Central heating system upgrades and replacements
• Disabled adoptions (Stage 3 Adaptations)
• Electrical upgrades or full rewires
• Complete void package which includes all repairs, electrical Inspection, landlords gas safety test (CP12) and energy performance certificate (EPC).
Fill in the form below to get in touch with SDA Facilities Management. For a more in depth contact form please visit our contact us page.